What Membership Means
(and does not mean)
How to Become a Member
Membership Does Not Mean...
- That you are eligible to vote on important decisions in our parish, such as how our tithing funds are donated, to whom our micro-financing loans (via Kiva.org) are extended, who will serve on the Parish Council, who will represent SCF as delegates to the ECC, and, when the time arises, who we will call to serve as our clergy.
- That (after being a member for at least one year) you are eligible to be nominated to serve on Parish Council.
- That you may participate on the various committees that serve SCF and the greater community.
- That you may participate in one of our small faith groups.
- That you make a commitment to support SCF as you are able with your various resources, gifts and abilities.
Either way, you are always welcome...
- Anyone will judge, in any way, your level of participation in or commitment to SCF.
- You must cease participation in other religious organizations to which you currently belong.
- You will receive a box of donation envelopes.
To Become A Member…
- To join us for Mass, attend pot luck dinners, Bar-B-Ques, faith formation opportunities and other gatherings.
- To chat with any member of our pastoral staff.
- To receive our weekly e-newsletter, just sign up at www.scfecc.org.
- Simply fill out the form below and submit or download this paper form, fill it out and give it to the person at the welcome table at church.